For all the beginners, I have shared a list of wholesale jewelry supplies that you are going to need as soon as you get started with the jewelry making business:
Tools are required for the purpose of assembling different pieces of jewelry. Here are some of the basic tools that you will need:
· Nose Pliers for bending and straightening the wire
· Wire clutters for cutting wires and other metals
· Round nose Pliers for making loops in the wire
Findings are also included in the wholesale jewelry supplies as they let you complete your project. They include the follow things that are necessary for your jewelry making project:
· Head pins will be needed to complete some jewelry making item. They can be standard ones, balls pins, decorative pins, eye pins and they can be found in different sizes and types.
· Jump rings are meant for attaching the beaded components onto chains, earring wires and more. They are one of the essential findings. They are available in different sizes and you can get them in bulk easily.
· Crimps are the hollow beads that can let you anchor beads with thread or wire wherever you like. They will be required for attaching to rings and clasps. When you will get the wholesale supplies, you are going to find them in different variety.
· Bead tips are also one of the important jewelry findings. They are essentially meant to complete the necklace which you need to string with a stringing material.
· Hoops and ear wires are the supplies that will be needed for making earrings. They are can easily let you complete your projects.
· Clasps are meant for attaching the ends of a jewelry item. They are available in different variety and they can let you complete the circle of your necklace or bracelet.