Have a look at some creative uses of buttons you never might have thought of:
· The first thing you can use them for is making jewelry. I have created many rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets using buttons. Such jewelry is best for casual wearing. Jewelry made out of buttons can be really wonderful for kids because they simply love them. This type of jewelry can look really nice and a plus point is that it is going to be safe.
· Decor items can also be created with cheap buttons. If you simply explore the markets, you will be amazed to see that there are all sorts of buttons available starting from simple ones to even the decorated ones. You can use them for decorating vases, picture frames or even lamps. You are always open for ideas when it comes to making craft with buttons.
· Cheap buttons can even make great hair accessories. You can add them on bobby pins and they would just look wonderful on the hair of little girls. Similarly, you can make clips using these buttons. It is recommended to use fancy buttons for creating hair accessories because if you come with something wonderful, you can even wear it on a formal occasion.
· If you make bags or clutches, then again you can accessorize them with buttons. A fancy button would look wonderful on a plain black velvet clutch. Similar other things can be done and you will simply love whatever you will create.
· You will love this crazy idea of using buttons. I placed some of them in my fish tank to make it look interesting. Multicolored buttons look great in the tank. But there is one recommendation, choose large buttons which you know your fish will not be able to swallow. In this way, your fish will be safe and the tank will look different.
You can choose cheap buttons for creating lots of other unique stuff. They are not expensive so you can easily buy them in large quantity without spending much money. The project you will make will be pleasing for you in the end. Now it is pretty clear that buttons are not just meant to be seen on clothes, they can be used to make lots of other things. You can also sew them on bead covers for kids. But you will have to be careful that you don’t sew them at places that would be inconvenient for the one who will be sleeping on that bed. It will be fun to work on these projects.